2020 Training Information
Kyriba Training is an integral part of Kyriba Live, consisting of hands-on product training and certification across multiple solution categories. Partner Training will be held on Monday, February 24, 2020, more details to be announced.
Client Training: Optional training for clients will be available on Thursday, February 27th and Friday, February 28th. After the client training session, clients are eligible to take an optional exam to become Kyriba certified on specific modules – a valuable resource for all treasury teams using Kyriba.
This year’s training offers seven unique session tracks. Clients may select one session, with class sizes kept small to ensure the best training environment.
Please view the Kyriba Academy Training agenda by session track:
- Kyriba Academy: Cash Accounting & GL Reconciliation Training
- Kyriba Academy: Cash and Liquidity Management Training – Beginning User
- Kyriba Academy: Cash and Liquidity Management Training – Advanced User
- Kyriba Academy: Deal Capture Training
- Kyriba Academy: Payment Training
- Kyriba Academy: Payment Training – Advanced Features
- Kyriba Academy: Valuation & Financial Accounting Training
Training space is limited and will sell out, so register now to save a seat.
Important note: training sessions launch directly into the best practices and do not include implementation or setup. Clients interested in Kyriba’s core setup training should reach out to Kyriba’s Center of Excellence (COE) at COE@kyriba.com.
*Attendees of client training will attend one session track over the 1.5 day agenda