Hands-On Lab Training Agenda:
Cash and Liquidity Management — Advanced User
Prerequisites for this course: Understanding of the Cash and Liquidity Module in Kyriba.
Each training course will be an interactive environment where participation and questions are encouraged. At the end of each course, there will be an online certification exam, which can be completed post-training.
Please note: clients should bring their own laptop. During training, cell phone, email and internet usage is highly discouraged.
- Welcome and introduction to the course
- Review of daily treasury tasks (bank statements, forecasts, reconciliation)
- Prior day and intraday cash positioning
- Building a forecast using advanced tools
- Viewing the CPW with Forecast
- Recap of Day 1
- Viewing the Prior day and Forecast in BI
- Viewing and creating related reports
- Building IHB
- Calculating IHB Interest
Client Training Agenda ~
Thursday, February 27th:
8:30 am – 5 pm (breakfast and lunch included)
Friday, February 28th:
8:30 am – Noon (breakfast only)
Training space is limited and will sell out so register now to save a seat.
Important note: training sessions launch directly into the best practices and do not include implementation or setup. Clients interested in Kyriba’s core setup training, should reach out to Kyriba’s Center of Excellence (COE) at COE@kyriba.com.