Hands-On Lab Training Agenda: Cash and Liquidity Management
Prerequisites for this course: Understanding of the Cash and Liquidity Module in Kyriba.
Each training course will be an interactive environment where participation and questions are encouraged. At the end of each course, there will be an online certification exam, which can be completed post-training.
Please note: clients should bring their own laptop. During training, cell phone, email and internet usage is highly discouraged.
- Welcome and introduction to the course
- Introduction to Kyriba, understanding the treasurer’s role within Kyriba
- Introduction to daily treasury tasks (bank statements, forecasts, reconciliation)
- Bank statements integration and bank to cash variance analysis
- Prior day and intraday cash positioning
- Recap of Day 1
- Liquidity worksheet
- Building a forecast and viewing it in the CPW
- Viewing and creating related reports
Client Training Agenda:
Thursday, March 7th:
8:30 am – 5 pm (breakfast and lunch included)
Friday, March 8th:
8:30 am – Noon (breakfast only)
Training space is limited and will sell out so register now to save a seat.
Important note: training sessions launch directly into the best practices and do not include implementation or setup. Clients interested in Kyriba’s core setup training, should reach out to Kyriba’s Center of Excellence (COE) at COE@kyriba.com.