Payment – Advanced Features
Prerequisites for this course: Understanding of the Payment Module in Kyriba.
Each training course will be an interactive environment where participation and questions are encouraged. At the end of each course, there will be an online certification exam, which can be completed post-training.
Please note: clients should bring their own laptop. During training, cell phone, email and internet usage is highly discouraged.
- Welcome and introduction to the course
- Understanding the payments function within Kyriba
- Payment profiles
- Batch constitution rules
- Payments, Payment Factory
- Integration and routing of payment files from ERP – Data Exchange
- Recap of Day 1
- Managing approval rules, approval colleges
- Fraud – Detection Rules and Resolution
- Waterfall Scenarios
- Viewing and creating related reports
Client Training Agenda ~
Thursday, February 27th:
8:30 am – 5 pm (breakfast and lunch included)
Friday, February 28th:
8:30 am – Noon (breakfast only)
Training space is limited and will sell out so register now to save a seat.
Important note: training sessions launch directly into the best practices and do not include implementation or setup. Clients interested in Kyriba’s core setup training, should reach out to Kyriba’s Center of Excellence (COE) at COE@kyriba.com.