Training Agenda: Payment
Prerequisites for this course: Understanding of the Cash and Liquidity Module in Kyriba.
Each training course will be an interactive environment where participation and questions are encouraged. At the end of each course, there will be an online certification exam, which can be completed post-training.
Please note: clients should bring their own laptop. During training, cell phone, email and internet usage is highly discouraged.
- Welcome and introduction to the course
- Administrative workflow and setup for payments
- Understanding the payments function within Kyriba
- Payment profiles
- Batch constitution rules
- Manual entry transfer transaction and payments
- Payments, Payment Factory
- Integration and routing of payment files from ERP
- Recap of Day 1
- Managing approval rules, approval colleges
- Creating confirmation letters
- Viewing payments in cash position worksheet
- Viewing and creating related reports
Client Training Agenda ~
Thursday, February 27th:
8:30 am – 5 pm (breakfast and lunch included)
Friday, February 28th:
8:30 am – Noon (breakfast only)
Training space is limited and will sell out so register now to save a seat.
Important note: training sessions launch directly into the best practices and do not include implementation or setup. Clients interested in Kyriba’s core setup training, should reach out to Kyriba’s Center of Excellence (COE) at COE@kyriba.com.